Delivering Bespoke Recruitment Solutions
An independent agency with a proven track record of success, who are experts in sourcing the very best talent from across the UK.
OSR - Specialists in Recruitment Services
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
- - Permanent
- - £30,000 - £35,000
- - ASAP
I am delighted to be recruiting once again for a leading marketing company based in central Nottingham. My client is searching for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. This role is ideal for an expert digital marketer who has experience in SEO. The role also requires previous experience in team management.
The Assistant Manager will support with a variety of team management tasks. The key function of this role is to support various team members to deliver results for clients. You will contribute to team meetings and 1-2-1’s to help individual team members perform to their best ability. You will also ensure the smooth coordination and delivery of projects. The team will consist of SEO, PPC, content marketing, copywriting, social media and web design. You will be responsible for optimising workflows and ensuring the delivery of project goals.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
– Planning, developing and delivering projects for clients.
– Account management.
– Managing a medium-sized team along with the Digital Marketing Manager.
– Coordinate projects including SEO, PPC, social media, content marketing, copywriting, web design and more.
– Conducting 1-2-1’s with the team and helping individuals to succeed in their specific disciplines.
– Reviewing team performance and helping direct reports to continually learn and develop.
– Motivating, leading and supporting the team on various projects.
– Finding solutions and ways to operate efficiently and effectively.
– Liaising with other internal teams.
– Reporting to directors.
– Occasional client meetings with sales teams.
– Previous management experience.
– Proven experience in SEO.
– Knowledge of wider digital marketing beyond your own specialism.
– Agency experience is desirable.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
– Highly competitive salary.
– Top quality resources and equipment.
– Modern, open-plan office space.
– Socials & team building activities.
– Breakout areas in the office and social areas in the office.
– Access to gym.
– Company pension scheme.
– Flexible working hours.
Nottingham city centre.
- - Temporary
- - £20,000 - £28,000 Pro Rata
- - ASAP
With over 50 years of chemical manufacturing heritage and an established reputation for excellence, Briar Chemicals is focused on providing the best contract manufacturing and site services to customers in the agrochemical, fine and specialty chemical industries. Based in Norwich, Briar Chemicals is a leading large scale chemical company delivering customers’ needs utilising its broad asset and technology base underpinned by its quality driven project management.
The successful candidate will support the Procurement Manager and wider business in managing supplier performance, gathering market intelligence & insight and execution of contracts and stock management.
• Operating ethically in all business activities and with a high standard of service, professionalism and integrity.
• Support the Procurement Manager development of and management of a sustainable procurement and buying strategy across the Briar business, including development of appropriate measurement tools.
• Working with the Procurement Manager and others for sourcing, tendering, negotiation, contract preparation, contract management and supplier relationships across all business areas as mentioned above.
• Promote Supplier Relationship Management and actively engage with key suppliers.
• Work with internal customers to optimise supplier base and identify, evaluate and develop new sources of supply to improve the company’s competitiveness.
• Ensuring that procurement cost savings are achieved or surpassed in accordance with annual targets to reduce the running costs of the business.
• To ensure continuity of supply of goods and services to the Company
• Identify, evaluate and develop new sources of supply for existing and new requirements to improve the company’s competitiveness.
• Assist the Procurement Manager in the development and implementation of procurement policies, procedures and strategies.
• Supporting with all operational aspects of site procurement.
• Supporting other members of the procurement team in issuing and collating RFI/RFQ documents and compiling information to support informed decision making.
• Acting as a point of contact for the business and suppliers for day to day operational procurement matters.
• Answering departmental telephone calls and directing enquiries accordingly.
• Researching potential new suppliers/products.
• Managing suppliers and ensuring correct items have been received.
• Data input
• Dealing with inbound communications and managing post / email
• Carrying out general admin duties as required
• Supporting the Procurement Manager with ad-hoc duties
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Desirable: Experience of Procurement or dealing directly with suppliers.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with proven ability to communicate and influence at all levels and build effective relationships.
• Ability to work well within a small team, under pressure and at speed
• Diligent, proactive attitude with demonstrable attention to detail.
• Computer skills and knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel
• Good organisational skills
• GCSE in Maths and English C or above (or equivalent)
• Sweet Briar Industrial Estate, Norwich, NR6 5AP
• Free Parking Onsite
• Employed through OSR, Paid Weekly
• Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.00pm
• £20 – 28,000 (pro rata) depending on experience
Supplier Quality Inspector
- - Temporary
- - £25,000 - £37,000
- - ASAP
OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a successful global manufacturer based in Ipswich. My client is looking for an experienced Supplier Quality Inspector to join their dedicated team on a permanent basis.
My client is a leading multi-industry global company whose UK base is growing to meet global demand. They are looking for an experienced Supplier Quality Inspector / Coordinator with a background in engineering to join their team.
As a Supplier Quality Inspector, you will be responsible for the smooth running of operations; ensuring that all goods are inspected to a high level, and addressing any product issues with suppliers. You will be required to read and understand Engineering drawings to be able to fully complete this role.
• Owns measurement / inspection process for supplied goods.
• Logs all supplier quality issues and where appropriate facilitates with supplier request for corrective / preventative action on SQS system.
• Management of rejected goods, tracking of, and return to suppliers.
• Reviewing Supplier documentation and approving PPAP. Storage of documentation for electronic retrieval.
• Interfaces on a daily basis with quality engineers and operations personnel to ensure suppliers are fully supporting effective and non-interrupted operations.
• Provides data to show supplier performance against the quality plan at scheduled reviews.
• Other reasonable duties as required.
• Previous experience within a Quality environment.
• Knowledgeable about manufacturing processes and engineering principles in order to make informed judgements and recommendations.
• Able to read and understand Engineering drawings.
• Able to confidently inspect and measure parts with accuracy, using the most appropriate method and equipment.
• An understanding of the quality standards and systems, including ISO9001 or the equivalent standard.
• Conversant with PPAP, APQP, ISIR and associated standards.
• Good analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• You should be a team player.
• Confident with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate, competent in Microsoft Office (excel, pivot tables, data analysis etc.)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
• Highly competitive salary depending on experience
• Free parking on site
• Continual training and support
• Every other weekend as a long weekend
• Week 1: Monday – Friday, 06.30am – 3.40pm
• Week 2: Monday – Thursday, 06.30am – 3.40pm
• IP3 9TT
- - Temporary
- - £8.91 p/h
- - ASAP
Our client are world leaders in providing commercial personal alarm systems, and tracking devices for security and police. Due to an increase in workload and contracts, they are looking for an additional person to assist with their electronic component building and soldering. This is an ongoing Fixed Term Contract
• Electronic and component assembly
• Soldering of electronic components
• Fitting of components into casing
• 8am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
• £8.91 per hour
• Voluntary overtime offered, paid at time and time and a half
• Prompt start after telephone interview
• Electronic assembly
• Soldering of small parts
• Working from schematic drawings
• Norwich, NR10
• Free parking on site
Why choose OSR?
Our core values are based around building recruitment partnerships that last – with both candidates and clients. Our skilled and knowledgeable consultants are experts in their field of recruitment, who fully understand their specialist field.
Our approach is a combination of experience, technique, enthusiasm and dedication. We match candidates to the most suitable opportunities by considering their individual skill set, professional characteristics and long term aspirations.