Delivering Bespoke Recruitment Solutions
An independent agency with a proven track record of success, who are experts in sourcing the very best talent from across the UK.
OSR - Specialists in Recruitment Services
- - Permanent
- - £24,000 - £32,000
- - ASAP
OSR is recruiting for one of our favourite clients in Nottingham. The company is looking for an SEO Executive to join their team. This is a varied role managing multiple projects and implementing organic search strategies. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in SEO and an understanding of wider digital marketing.
My client is an award-winning marketing agency in Nottingham city centre. With several years’ experience, they are one of the leading agencies in the area. They have an incredible track record and five-star client reviews, boasting their high level of quality and service.
Located in central Nottingham, they have an open-plan office, break out areas, ping pong, onsite leisure facilities, and more. The perfect environment to enjoy every single day at work.
The SEO Executive will join a team of digital marketers with ranging levels of experience and expertise. With guidance from team managers, you will work together to devise and implement digital marketing strategies. You will offer particular insight on various technical, onsite and offsite SEO techniques. The SEO Executive will plan, develop and implement strategies while working with the team to deliver the full-stack digital marketing service.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Account management.
• Working with the team to plan strategies in line with client briefs.
• Conducting SEO audits and offering insights.
• Onsite strategies including content optimisation, page speed, checking links, URLs, metadata etc.
• Conducting in depth keyword research.
• Link building.
• Producing metrics and reporting data.
• 2 years’ minimum experience in SEO.
• Google Analytics or other certification is desirable.
• Agency experience is desirable.
• Knowledge of SEO tools such as SEMrush, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, and more.
• Top quality training.
• Excellent office facilities.
• Perks including onsite gym.
• Top of the range equipment.
• Bespoke career progression.
• Social events.
• Relaxed dress code.
• Healthcare scheme.
• Company pension.
• Central location.
Nottingham city centre.
Five minutes to bus/tram stops, ten minutes to train station.
Parking available within 5 minutes of the office.
- - Permanent
- - £21,000 - £28,000
- - ASAP
OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a fast-growing digital marketing agency based in Leicester. My client is looking for an experienced SEO Executive/Specialist to join their team.
My client is a full-stack digital marketing agency. They have been shortlisted and nominated for several covetable industry awards including various The Drum Recommended Agencies categories. Boasting 5-star reviews and an array of recommendations, the company is building a tremendous reputation stretching from the East Midlands to London. The company work with a diverse client base in sectors including retail, professional services, leisure, medical, and travel.
Due to increasing demand, the SEO Executive is required to support the existing digital marketing team on an array of projects. In this wide-ranging role, the SEO Executive will deal directly with clients to develop and implement strategies for on- and off-site SEO, technical SEO, content marketing, local SEO, organic social media marketing, and other ad hoc projects.
– Managing a portfolio of client accounts.
– Developing and implementing SEO strategies including on and offsite, technical and local SEO.
– Ensuring title tags, meta descriptions, images, schema and links are optimised.
– Conducting in-depth keyword research.
– Working with content marketers to produce quality, tested and optimised content.
– Developing offsite strategies with link building and working with social media and digital PR members of the team.
– Ensuring web development projects are carried out with SEO best practices.
– Analysing performance and developing reports for clients.
– Identify opportunities to continually improve performance and present ideas to clients.
– Dealing with multiple projects at any given time and prioritising workload.
– Using various tools including: Google Analytics, Search Console, Webmaster, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and more.
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital marketing and SEO.
– Agency experience is desirable.
– Knowledge of SEO tools and software (as mentioned above).
– WordPress and other CMS experience.
– Knowledge of wider digital marketing including PPC, social, email, etc.
– Knowledge of Google Ads is desirable.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
– Highly competitive salary offering.
– Flexible working hours.
– Top-end equipment.
– Regular team incentives and socials.
– Generous holiday allowance!
– Industry training courses and conferences.
– Investment in career development and progression.
– Private healthcare.
– Office treats!
- - Permanent
- - £40,000+
- - ASAP
OSR is recruiting on behalf of a digital creative agency in Nottingham who are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to join their team.
The Front-End Developer will be working on challenging and varied projects including ecommerce, apps and CMS websites, across a range of clients. As a talented and enthusiastic Front-End Developer, you’ll be passionate about progressing your development knowledge and working towards a certificate in Magento 2.
– Collaborating with members of the team.
– Interpreting and helping to write requirement briefs, specifications, wireframes and designs.
– Developing web applications using web frameworks such as React.
– Problem-solving issues on existing sites.
– Extensive knowledge of semantic, cross-browser HTML and CSS.
– Experience with CSS pre/post processors.
– Experience with task runners and package managers.
– Experience developing high-level designs into responsive markup.
– Experience with Magento 2.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
£40,000+ depending on experience.
Nottingham – 20-minute walk from the Nottingham train station.
Why choose OSR?
Our core values are based around building recruitment partnerships that last – with both candidates and clients. Our skilled and knowledgeable consultants are experts in their field of recruitment, who fully understand their specialist field.
Our approach is a combination of experience, technique, enthusiasm and dedication. We match candidates to the most suitable opportunities by considering their individual skill set, professional characteristics and long term aspirations.