Stoke on Trent
OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established electronics repair company in Stoke on Trent. My client is seeking an experienced Repair Technician with supervisory skills to support the Head of Operations in the day to day running of the repairs workshop.
- Supervision of the Repair Team including Monitoring performance and resolving problems
- Repair Mobile Phone Handsets, Tablets and electronic devices
- Ensure service level agreements are met
- Ensure effective communication of department and working practice changes
- Provide performance data for the team and ensure continuous improvement
- Promote learning and development across the team
- Perform regular assessments and appraisals of staff and undertaking disciplinary measures if required
- Implementing training schedules and review progress of new team members
- Level 2 Electronic repair technician experience – Essential
- Experience with mobile phones, tablet and device repair – Essential
- Experience of leading a team – Essential
- Hours: are 9.00am – 5.30pm (40 per week) 5 days out of 7
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Holiday accrued after 2 years of service
- Overtime available at x1.25 over 40hrs
- Learning and Development opportunities
If you are in possession of the above skills, apply now or email your CV to Heather at OSR Recruitment.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.