Delivering Tailored Recruitment Solutions
An independent agency with a proven track record of success, who are experts in sourcing the very best talent from across the UK.
OSR - Specialists in Recruitment Services
- Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
- - Permanent
- - £16,000 - £18,000
- - Immediately
Our client is an established, experienced and highly professional promotional merchandise supplier, with offices in the UK and Europe.They provide branded promotional products, creative an innovative ideas and fully managed online merchandise solutions to a range of brands such as Virgin, American Airlines, British Athletics and Sky to name a few.
They are currently recruiting for an Account Manager in their Bury St Edmunds office – Reporting to your Sales Manager, you will support the growth of our wide-ranging client portfolio, which includes some of the biggest and best brands in the UK and Internationally from a wide range of industry sectors.
Applicants will be required to build and develop client relationships to enable the team to meet account sales targets. You will have excellent communication skills: you must be fully-confident to take on a client-facing role with the necessary skills required to work with and manage clients, suppliers and colleagues.
The role requires passion and creative thinking to ensure that everything we do is a success. In addition to the critical skills and experience that will be needed for this role, the right attitude is also of vital importance. You will be able to demonstrate confidence, positivity and a commitment to excellence in your work and to the success of the company.
- Generate sales among existing and new client accounts
- Liaise with suppliers to source products to meet customers’ requirements
- Provide quotations and proposals working with our in house studio team
- Work closely with our in-house production team to make sure orders are delivered
- Achieve sales targets as agreed with manager
- Superb communication skills both written and verbal
- A polite and friendly manner
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Able to prioritise and manage several tasks at once
- Excellent computer skills
- Prior experience within a sales environment is desirable however not essential
- A strong desire to achieve is extremely important
- Become an account manager for one of Europe’s fastest growing merchandise suppliers.
- Work in a friendly office with a hard working team that love what they do every day.
- Industry recognised education programme
- Uncapped commission package based on achieving/exceeding sales targets.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to develop your career with a forward thinking and highly supportive business. We are looking for a hardworking individual with the desire and aspiration to grow within the business.
Please submit your CV to be considered. Call Jack Taylor on 01603 616318 or further information.
- - Permanent
- - £35,000 - £45,000
- - 27/07/2017
Our client is recognised as a world leader in contact centre technology. They are rapidly growing company whose strength is founded in their team of highly skilled developers and call centre industry experts.
The Client is looking for an enthusiastic software developer to join its world class team. This is a unique opportunity for a highly-talented individual to work at the cutting edge of software development. The successful candidate will have the responsibility to develop a detailed knowledge of the existing software within the company and contribute to the design and development of new and existing services.
Essential Skills & Experience
C# Server Development: The ability and experience to program using multiple threads, an understanding of .NET concurrency issues, the ability to understand the requirements for developing scalable and responsive real time server code and experience of writing web services
Microsoft Visual C++ Server Development: Good ability and experience with concurrency and multiple threads
Database (SQL and NoSQL): Experience and understanding of database programming, with good experience using at least one database
Version Control: Familiarity with using version control
Personal Skills: A willingness to learn – quickly
Competitive salary package
Company Healthcare Scheme
Please submit your CV to be considered. Call Anshu Seghal on 01603 616318 or further information.
CNC Miller Setter/Operator
- - Permanent
- - £10-14 DOE
- - ASAP
I am urgently seeking a CNC Miller Setter/Operator to assist my client’s busy Milling Section.
- Time served apprentice, HNC or equivalent
- Experience on Fanuc (G-Code) to assist running their milling section
- Good knowledge of cutting data to machine aluminium and stainless steel for Aerospace, Oil and Gas and High Technical Industries.
- Prior Experience of working within Sub-con machine shop
- Proactive, Hands on approach
- Good team working skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the business
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Experience in programing or editing would be desirable
- Experience in Turning would also be advantageous
*We will endeavour to contact you within 48 hrs. Due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven’t heard from us within 4 working days please consider your application unsuccessful*
Please submit your CV to be considered. Call Heather Durrant on 01603 616318 or further information.
- - Permanent
- - £20,000 - £35,000
- - Immediately
CRO Specialist Required For Digital Marketing Company.
Our Client, a Industry leading Digital Marketing Company are looking for a highly analytical and confident CRO Specialist to join their rapidly growing team.
As a CRO Specialist you will be able to demonstrate:
- A high understanding of user experience.
- Show and delivery a strong ROI.
- Confidence when speaking to clients.
- Confidence delivering pitches to clients.
- Experience with KPI’s.
For this, our client is prepared to offer a basic salary ranging from £20,000 to £35,000 depending on experience. Working hours of 08:30 – 17:30 Mon – Fri, industry leading training and development, and the opportunity for progression.
You will ideally live within the Norwich Area or be able to travel to the Norwich Area and be a previously experienced CRO Specialist
We will not send your CV until we have registered you first, so it is important that you provide us with a current email address and mobile number.
Please submit you CV to be considered. Call Kyle Livingstone on 01603 616318 or further information.
Why choose OSR?
Our core values are based around building recruitment partnerships that last – with both candidates and clients. Our skilled and knowledgeable consultants are experts in their field of recruitment, who fully understand their specialist field.
Our approach is a combination of experience, technique, enthusiasm and dedication. We match candidates to the most suitable opportunities by considering their individual skill set, professional characteristics and long term aspirations.